5 months ago
Thursday, April 2, 2009
I'm really sad to tell everyone that he did not get accepted to the U of U law school. He got accepted to a law school in Virginia called Appalachian School of Law. On Monday he got his acceptance to Appalachian and then Tuesday the rejection letter from Utah. So we are pretty sure that we will be moving this summer:( There still are the other law schools that he applied to...so we are not sure which one it will be yet. It will definitely be an adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Oh this is happy sad news. I just feel like I am getting to know you and your so fun, I hate to see you move. I am glad the blogging world goes everywhere. Good luck to you guys it will be an adventure for sure!
ReplyDeleteHey, Coach Sarah,
ReplyDeleteThat is going to kind of be a long commute for you on young women game days! That news is bittersweet. Just came back from a trip to the east coast where my newphew is going to law school. They are having a great adventure. Good luck with the decision.
Sarah! You will love moving away (although it is very hard at first). It is such an adventure! It is definitly hard at times until you make new friends and find your place there, but you will grow so much closer as a family and have a wonderful experience. It has been so great for us. I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDelete