Here is some info about Gracie
Eyes: brown
Hair: light brown
Favorite food: daddy's homemade chicken nuggets
Favorite song: Love Story by Taylor Swift
Favorite color: blue
Favorite game: disney tinkerbell uno
Favorite movie: Barbie pegasus
Favorite treat: smores
Favorite animal: dogs
Favorite day: "MY BIRTHDAY!"




I cannot believe she's 6! and her haircut is way cute. and josh's chicken nuggets ARE good - we'll have to come visit soon...its been way too long.
ReplyDeleteOh she's so cute and we love the haircut too! What's that she's holding at the top? Paige loves "Love Story" too. They are so fun. Happy birthday Gracie!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Gracie! I love the tub picture, that is hilarious! I'm glad she had a good day!
ReplyDeleteOh my!!! Little Gracie! Tom and I were just talking about her last night. I was remembering her flailing arms when you would lay her down to sleep, and of course your impression of this. Ha. We love Gracie.
ReplyDeletePS- She is looking more like her dad as she gets older! Much cuter though.... ha.
She is so cute! Happy day to her
ReplyDeletetoo fun! birthdays are so great! (and so are huge tubs full of bubbles!)
ReplyDeleteSaregabe! Gracie looks just like you! She is so adorable. You should take her to get a snowcone :) You're a nate! Love Abigail
ReplyDeleteHappy Bday Gracie. Oh my gosh I LOVE HER HAIRCUT. Its so cute on her! She is beautiful!! I want to take her shopping for her birthday so let me know when you come down next and Im gonna take her and Ellie shopping. We'll have a girls outing. By the way, I had no idea that Gracie was a fan of the song Love Story. We have the neighbor girls over and we all dance to it. I record on DVR the VH1 top 20 and then we just blast the music video. Oh, good times. Maybe she'll have to come and have a dance/sing off with us!
ReplyDeleteHey Sarah I am posting again to let you know that we are finally getting a blog going too! So you can check it out. I'm not very good at this stuff, but hopefully I can figure out how to make it fun!
ReplyDeleteWow Sarah she is beautiful! She get it from her mama! Ha! I have to agree with Jess she does resemble Josh alot too! Such a cutie!
ReplyDelete